Friends' Behavior and Parental Values Influence Rates of Unprotected Vaginal Intercourse among Teens
Login or Sign up for free now !
More on bestmedicalhealth.com
More on en.wikipedia.org
- What Was Missing - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
"What Was Missing" is the tenth episode of the third season of the American animated television series Adventure Time. The episode was written and ...
- Higurashi When They Cry - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Higurashi When They Cry (ひぐらしのなく頃に, Higurashi no Naku Koro ni ?, lit. When the Cicadas Cry), known simply as When They Cry for the North ...
- Mirroring (psychology) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Mirroring is the behaviour in which one person subconsciously imitates the gesture, speech pattern, or attitude of another. Mirroring often occurs in ...
- Friendship - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
"Friend" redirects here. For other uses, see Friends (disambiguation) and Friendship (disambiguation).
More on ncbi.nlm.nih.gov
- “I Got Your Back”: Friends’ Understandings Regarding ...
“I Got Your Back”: Friends’ Understandings Regarding College Student Spring Break Behavior